In these testing times you might want to get away from it all to a private island in the middle of the Indian Ocean. You can even reserve the whole island for yourself!
When you’re staying on a private island resort set in the Lhaviyani Atoll, an especially stunning corner of the Maldivian archipelago, it’s hard to imagine wanting anything more. At Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, the sands sparkle like crushed pearls, the waves are a luminous shade of turquoise, and there’s nothing to disturb your days of beachy bliss. Nevertheless, after a few days in paradise, some travelers find themselves craving new diversions. Luckily for guests here, the fabulous Hurawalhi Island Resort & Spa is located a breezy, five-minute boat ride away on a sister island in the private lagoon, meaning you can enjoy the best of both resorts on one holiday.
While both resorts make for a truly superb stay, each has its own distinct appeal. At Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, guests are treated to a true “AAA” experience—in other words, you can appreciate anything, anytime, anywhere. From spa journeys to unlimited water sports to tastings from the acclaimed wine cellar, this truly all-inclusive concept raises the bar in luxury. A private butler is always on hand to make your every wish a reality.
Hurawalhi Island Resort & Spa is perfect for anyone seeking an all-inclusive, adults-only escape, which includes a series of destination-worthy restaurants. Guests can opt for fine dining at Canneli Restaurant or Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, and Chinese fusion fare at Kashibo. Finally J.F.K., or “Junk Food Kitchen,” serves sophisticated spins on comfort staples. With three bars, including the breathtaking Champagne Pavillion, there are plenty of spots for a top-shelf sundowner. Finally, residents at both resorts can enjoy mouthwatering menus at Undersea Restaurant, the worlds’ largest glass-encased underwater eatery.
As resorts are leaders in sustainability, single-use plastic products are banned and stylish, environmentally conscious options are available in their place. Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi is the only fully solar-powered private island, making it a true pioneer in the field. Meanwhile, Hurawalhi Island Resort & Spa has a marine biology center in order to help preserve the vast array of marine life that swims in these waters.
THE DEAL: SAVE 30% ON SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER 2020 STAYS AT HURAWALHI
Hurawalhi Maldives is offering a fantastic offer where you can save 30% on stays during September and October, 2020, when you book before the end of September directly through our website.
To help provide you with peace of mind during these uncertain times we are also offering;
- Free cancellation up to 3 days to arrival
- Should you find a cheaper rate online, we are happy to rate match them for you!
- Free PCR Test for stays of 7 days or more
Hurawalhi provides a dream Maldives escape, with its incredible white sand beaches, picturesque Dream Island and the world-famous 5.8 Undersea Restaurant, where diners are able to enjoy delicious delicacies whilst watching the amazing marine life around them in the world’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant.
Save 30% when book before September 30, 2020
- Booking Date: From September 9, 2020 to September 30, 2020
- Stay Date: September 9 thru October 31, 2020
- Discount: 30% Discount on all room categories and meal plans
THE BUYOUT PACKAGE:
Reserve Kudadoo exclusively for a holiday with family and friends, a wedding or a corporate retreat. The perfect fusion of luxury, style and intimacy, Kudadoo is the ultimate escape!
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, designed by Yuji Yamazaki, is a sanctuary of serenity for those seeking a fully-inclusive luxury experience, defined by the philosophy of freedom offering anything, anytime, anywhere concept. Personal butlers are available 24 hours a day to assist in making this possible by facilitating authentic experiences that capture the senses. 15 exclusively appointed, highly stylized one and two-bedroom Ocean Residences float above the aquamarine waters of the Indian Ocean.
Kudadoo is an exclusive private island surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, a stunning house reef and long stretches of white sandy beach and just a scenic 40-minute direct seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport.
THE ISLAND BUYOUT PACKAGES ARE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 13 beautifully designed One bedroom Ocean Residences (330m2) and 2 two bedroom Ocean Residences (380m2) each with a 44m2 infinity pool.
- Exclusive access to the Retreat including a restaurant, bar, Wine cellar and cheese room, games room, fitness centre, Sulha Spa including a steam and sauna, infinity pool and sun deck.
- AAA – Anything, Anytime, Anywhere – includes all meals, destination dining, beverages, limitless Spa treatments, activities and selected excursions as well as meals and beverages at Kashibo and Canneli Restaurant at the Hurawalhi Island Resort (just a 5-minute boat transfer away).
- All excursions and water sports activities – Paddleboards, jet skis, kayaks, parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, Kite surfing, snorkelling trips, Diving, Sunset Dolphin cruise, fishing trips and private yacht cruises.
- Access to the Kudadoo lounge at the seaplane terminal in Velana airport– Complimentary soft drinks, snacks and Wi-Fi available.
How much does it cost: Prices start from $63,000
Photos courtesy of Hurawalhi Island Resort & Spa and Kudadoo Maldives.