Marriott International’s Marriott Bonvoy loyalty platform has launched a Work Anywhere booking page, offering guests the ability to search for and book work-from-hotel promotions at more than 2,000 Marriott properties worldwide.
The Work Anywhere program features three flexible work-from-hotel packages: the Day Pass, Stay Pass and Play Pass.
Day Pass Benefits:
- 6am check-in / 6pm check-out (12 hours inclusive)
- Guest room including functional desk, private bathroom and exposure to natural light
- Enhanced connectivity with premium Wi-Fi and ample power outlets
- Complimentary bottled water
- Full use of on-property business facilities such as printing, fax and scanning equipment*
Marriott Bonvoy Member Benefits
Day Pass offering includes the following Member benefits:
- Complimentary assortment of snacks to fuel your day
- Earn 10 points per US$1 spent on eligible hotel charges, except at Element®, Residence Inn® and TownePlace Suites® hotels, where you’ll earn five points per eligible US$1.
- Lounge access for Platinum Elite, Titanium Elite, Ambassador Elite members (Where Available)
- Gift Shop Discount of 10% on retail merchandise. Clothing, gifts & souvenirs, imprints & logo, jewelry & accessories, facial & body care products. The Gift Shop Discount is extended at participating Marriott-operated gift shops.
This package is currently being offered in select hotels in Atlanta, Phoenix, Dallas, New York, Toronto, London, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong, with planned expansion in Europe, Middle East and Latin America.
In APAC, Marriott International properties offering the Day Pass include:
- Hong Kong: Courtyard By Marriott Hong Kong Sha Tin, Le Méridien Cyberport, JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, W Hong Kong, Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel and Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
- Singapore: Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel, The St. Regis Singapore and W Singapore – Sentosa Cove
- Kuala Lumpur: Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur, W Kuala Lumpur and Four Points by Sheraton Kuala Lumpur, Chinatown
Stay Pass combines a Day Pass for work with an overnight stay. It is designed to marry all the benefits of a hotel stay with the convenience to be productive and make the most of the workday, with early check in at 6 am and late checkout at 6 pm the day of departure. In addition to all the amenities included in Day Pass, guests may take advantage of hotel amenities, whether a quick swim, or a workout, in markets where regulations allow. Guests can also enjoy free breakfast and complimentary evening cocktails, wherever available. Marriott Bonvoy members will be able to earn Elite night credits, points on eligible hotel charges, gift shop discounts and take advantage of lounge access where available for those with Platinum, Titanium or Ambassador Elite status. Stay Pass is currently available at nearly 2,000 hotels worldwide.
Play Pass is for those seeking to work while also getting away – even with family. Available in participating luxury and resort locations worldwide, Play Pass recognizes that consumers currently have much more flexibility to travel, work and engage in school from anywhere they want. Increasingly, consumers are choosing to escape the confines of their home office or work desk and travel while making the most of work and play time too. With Play Pass, guests enjoy a business concierge, supervised kids’ activities, preferred office/study spaces along with curated experiences for the whole family to enjoy. Marriott Bonvoy members will be able to earn Elite night credits and points on eligible charges along with access to standard member benefits. Play Pass is currently available in many locations including properties in Bali, Venice, Hawaii, Florida, California, Arizona, Cancun, Rio de Janeiro, Sharm el-Sheikh (Egypt), Limassol (Cyprus), Koh Samui (Thailand), and Marabella and Tenerife (Spain).
More information about Marriott Bonvoy