Bangkok Floating Market Day Trip
Go beyond Bangkok city limits and gain a deeper understanding of life beyond the capital as you explore the floating markets of Damnoen Saduak. Travel by long-tailed speedboat as a guide unpacks the secrets of these 19th-century canals built by King Rama IV. Over the course of this half-day trip, cruise past vendors selling freshly picked produce, handmade sweets, and interesting souvenirs.
- Half-day trip to the Damnoen Saduak floating markets from Bangkok
- Take an exhilarating ride in a traditional Thai long-tailed speedboat
- Discover ancient canal ways built by King Rama IV in the 19th-century
- Explore the famous floating markets of Damneoen Saduak with your guide
- Marvel at the varied produce for sale at the markets and perhaps make a purchase or two
- Tour includes round-trip travel by air-conditioned coach from your Bangkok hotel (if option selected)