Whirling Dervishes at Hodjapasha
Uncover the sacred practice of the mystical Sufis at an authentic Mevlevi Sema Ceremony held at Istanbul’s Hodjapasha, and witness the 800-year-old tradition that has been preserved on UNESCO’s list of Intangible Heritage of Humanity. Be mesmerized by the bizarre yet beautiful sight of the Whirling Dervishes as they perform their unique spiritual rituals during an hour-long show, including a live orchestra and 360-video projections.
- A 1-hour Whirling Dervishes at Hodjapasha in Istanbul
- Immerse in Turkish culture
- Watch a mesmerizing performance
- Explore the Whirling Dervishes’ museum
- Learn about the history of Whirling Dervishes
- Listen to a live Turkish orchestra