Glide by some of London’s must-see landmarks on a sightseeing cruise from Westminster to Greenwich on the Thames River. Step aboard your comfortable cruise boat at Westminster Pier and listen to the entertaining live commentary as you pass sights such as Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London. Drink in the views from the open or indoor deck, and at Greenwich, step ashore to visit attractions (own expense) such as the Cutty Sark or National Maritime Museum. Upgrade to include a return cruise back to Westminster.
- Westminster to Greenwich Thames River sightseeing cruise in London
- See top London attractions and the city skyline from the water
- Enjoy great views of Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe, and more
- Learn about London’s history and landmarks via the live onboard commentary
- Upgrade to a return ticket to sail back from Greenwich
- Choice of several departures times throughout the day
- Ideal for a family day out and for first-time visitors