Colosseum Underground Tour with Roman Forum, Palatine Hill & Gladiator Arena
On this Colosseum underground tour, you can experience this historic Rome icon to the fullest with access to areas that are typically closed to the public—the underground chambers. After skipping the main entrance line, explore the Colosseum with an informative guide, who shares stories about life in Ancient Rome. Get the rare chance to walk through the tunnels, stand where gladiators stood and enjoy a panoramic view. Then visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill to complete your tour of Rome’s top ancient sites.
- Enjoy access to all areas of the Colosseum, including places normally off-limits
- Explore the Colosseum’s underground chambers and see where wild animals were caged
- Visit the Roman Forum, walk up Palatine Hill and enjoy views of Nero’s Circus Maximus
- Walk in the Gladiators’ footsteps on the Arena floor
- An intimate experience with semi-private groups of up 10 people or fewer