The Perfect Romantic and Pampering Break in Surrey
How would you like to cosy up in a whirlpool, sweat it out in the gym, beat each other at lengths in the pool and enjoy a spa retreat for couples to spend time together?
Marry it together with pretty riverside walks, a gorgeous dinner and great service, you can now enjoy the perfect romantic and pampering break. Also included are pampering spa treatments and an indulgently late check out of 1pm to help you relax and unwind even more. The Riverside Spa break at The Runnymede on Thames is perfect for both last minute staycations and special surprises for a loved one.
Wake up refreshed and enjoy an indulgent breakfast over looking the river Thames. Whether it’s inside the contemporary restaurant or outside on the terrace, Leftbank promises a memorable dining experience with the stunning backdrop of the River Thames. In order to adhere to social distancing guidelines, please note – the restaurant experience has been re-invented and will be on an a la carte basis for the time being.
Ease away stress and tension with their soothing 45 minute ‘Unwind’ treatment which incorporates the back, face, and scalp to deliver total balance in body and mind.
The Spa has been awarded Crown Elite status for the 4th year running. This prestigious accolade is awarded to only 20 salons out of over 1,200 Guinot appointed salons across the UK and Ireland. At Crown Elite status, The Runnymede offers a full range of skincare products and Guinot’s most advanced and comprehensive treatments.
- Price from £295 (for two) Monday – Thursday and from £350 Friday – Sunday
- Bed and breakfast, including a 45 minute treatment plus use of spa facilities.
- With a special late checkout of 1pm.
- Upgrades are available to other room types.
- Included within your package is dinner in riverside restaurant Leftbank.
- Enjoy mouthwatering dishes complete with a glass of house Champagne per person.