Budapest All in One Walking Tour with Cafe Stop
Stretch your legs and see the sights on this Budapest walking tour. Your local guide leads you to the jewels of the city, including UNESCO World Heritage sites like Heroes’ Square, where iconic statues of the Seven Chieftains of the Magyars sit, as well as the beautiful Buda Castle. Take a break with a delicious Hungarian dessert and a hot drink. This walking tour is limited to 10 people, keeping the experience intimate as you discover all that this incredible city has to offer.
- See Budapest main sites such as as Heroes’ Square, Vajdahunyad Castle, Danube Promenade, and Buda Castle District
- Enjoy a delicious Hungarian dessert with some tea, coffee, or mineral water
- Maximum of 10 participants ensures a more personalized experience
- Escorted by a private English-speaking guide
- Visit to Hero’s Sq. and City Park with a peek into a bath house
There are no reviews yet.