Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath from London
Visit some of the top attractions outside of London on this day trip to Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and the historic town of Bath. Start at Windsor Castle, home to the British royal family, for a tour of the State Apartments and St George’s Chapel, and then continue west of London to Salisbury, home of the mysterious Stonehenge rock formations. Finally, arrive in Bath, known for its elegant Georgian architecture and Roman baths. All admission tickets are included in the tour price.
- Guided day trip from London to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath
- Explore St George’s Chapel and the State Apartments at Windsor Castle
- Tour the mysterious site of Stonehenge with an exclusive interactive map & VOX audio guide
- Take a panoramic tour of Georgian Bath with a guide
- Visit the Roman Baths with free audio guide, a well-preserved public bathing pool offering an insight into life during the Roman era
- Includes first-class luxury coach with FREE Wi-Fi and the services of a guide