One of the world’s most exclusive island resorts, the St. Regis Maldives Vommuli, is set to take its offering to the next level with an incredible buy-out option reserved for the ultra-rich.
The new experience gives guests the keys to the beautiful Vommuli Island and offers unfettered access to all of its world-class amenities and high-touch service, including the resort’s custom Azimut Flybridge 66 Yacht, Norma.
Designed for large families, events or those seeking complete privacy, the buy-out includes the resort’s portfolio of 77 transcendent signature villas including the illustrious John Jacob Astor Estate, the most expansive overwater villa in the Maldives. In total, the buy-out can accommodate up to 154 guests.
Everything about the stay will be customizable with the St. Regis Maldives Vommuli staff at your complete disposal. They will help build a dream vacation from healing treatments at the Iridium Spa to barbecue dinner on the stunning beachfront.
“We are proud to offer a private, customized stay for our guests who are looking to create intimate memories and believe this is the perfect complement to our regular offerings,” said Vincent Pauchon, general manager of the St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort. “Our mission has always been to provide a luxurious getaway for our guests and this buy-out option seeks to deliver an unprecedented experience, perfect for destination weddings, private parties and other large events.”
Buy-out guests will be able to choose to dine in any of the island’s six dining spots and daily breakfast is served at the signature Alba restaurant. They can sweat out any excesses thanks to the 24-hour access to the island’s state-of-the-art fitness center, including anti-gravity yoga and meditation practice.
For the adventurous, the buy-out guests will also have unlimited use of non-motorized watersports (excluding diving) offered at the Watersports Center, and can arrange exciting excursions such as dolphin cruising and snorkeling aboard Norma.
The Private Island Experience starts at $250,000 per night. More information can be found on the St. Regis Maldives Vommuli website.
Images: The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
Awards & Accolades
Tips from Forbes Travel Guide’ Star Award Inspector
- If you’re here for sun and surf, book an overwater villa. The accommodations feature private decks, plunge pools, relaxation nets over the turquoise waters and deep-soaking tubs with a view.
- The stunning marine-inspired Whale Bar is the spot to catch a Maldivian sunset. The stylish space serves sundowners, seafood and even multi-course menus to complement the color-streaked skies.
- Visit Vommuli House to try something new on your Maldives vacation. Opt for anti-gravity yoga, a trampoline fitness class or acupuncture, or simply drop the kids off at the children’s club for an afternoon of fun while you savor some alone time on the beach.
- Enjoy the royal treatment from the moment you land at Male International Airport. You’ll be whisked via limo (or, if you’re lucky, the only Bentley in the Maldives) to a sleek airport lounge, where you can order from an à la carte menu or freshen up in the private bathroom (complete with a shower) before boarding a seaplane to the Maldives resort.
- Iridium Spa has six sumptuous overwater treatment rooms each with spectacular ocean vistas. Don’t miss a soak in the striking Blue Hole hydrotherapy pool where heated seawater and whirlpool jets dissolve tensions.